Portraits of American Girlhood is a wonderful curriculum based on the American Girl books and is written by Cindy Sotelo of Albuquerque, New Mexico.

I am in no way affiliated with Portraits of American Girlhood. I began this blog as a safe way to have lots of great resources that go along with the books and curriculum in one place, reducing the time for parents to look for information on-line so they can spend more time learning together as a family.

I began this blog in June of 2010 and it will probably take me a year to complete it. I hope that you find it helpful; however, if you come across any links or videos that are questionable or no longer working, please leave me a comment so I can make the necessary changes.

Here are the American Girls we have studied so far...






American Girl Club: Felicity

We recently started an American Girl Club with friends that are also using the same curriculum. We will meet once a month and will take turns hosting. We will also focus a snack and craft around whichever American Girl we are studying that month.

For August, we met at our sweet friend, Emily's, house. She had a tea party for the girls and was the perfect host! She served yummy treats and delicious tea/lemonade. They also did a fun craft and squeezed in a little play time, too. The girls are all so cute together and will be even better friends by the end of the school year, I'm sure.

Here's pics from our fun meeting...

No comments:

Post a Comment