Clever, Resourceful Kit (Squidoo)
Journalism with Kit (Scholastic)
Kit Games and Activities (American Girl)
Kit Lapbook (Homeschool Share)
Kit Lapbook (Lapbook Lessons)
1. Primarily, the management, regulation and government of a family or the concerns of a household.
2. The management of pecuniary concerns or the expenditure of money. Hence,
3. A frugal and judicious use of money; that management which expends money to advantage,and incurs no waste; frugality in the necessary expenditure of money. It differs from parsimony, which implies an improper saving of expense. Economy includes also a prudent management of all the means by which property is saved or accumulated; a judicious application of time, of labor, and of the instruments of labor.
4. The disposition or arrangement of any work; as the economy of a poem.
5. A system of rules, regulations, rites and ceremonies; as the Jewish economy.
6. The regular operation of nature in the generation, nutrition and preservation of animals or plants; as animal economy; vegetable economy.
7. Distribution or due order of things.
8. Judicious and frugal management of public affairs; as political economy.
9. System of management; general regulation and disposition of the affairs of a state or nation, or of any department of government.
GREAT DEPRESSION:1. The economic crisis beginning with the stock market crash in 1929 and continuing through the 1930s
2. A period during the 1930s when there was a worldwide economic depression and mass unemployment
10 Lessons for Teaching About the Great Depression (Education World)
Great Depression Lesson Plans (Scholastic)
Great Depression Slideshow (Scholastic)
The Great Depression (Mr. Donn)
Includes any ownership interest in a start-up company, the stock of which is not publicly traded, or in any publicly traded company (except when invested in a diversified fund not controlled by you or a spouse/life partner) where the entity has an investment, license, or other commercial interest in any drugs, products, or services that are the subject of the content of CME under consideration.
Play the Market (PBS Kids)
Stock Market Lesson Plans and Games (ProTeacher.com)